WE ARE CAMO PARTNER
We are a young, dynamic company aiming to solve your problems with aircraft acquisition. We provide a whole range of continuing airworthiness management solutions customized to your needs.
Who are our clients:
- New and established airlines planning on expanding their activities
- Banks, financial institutions and leasing companies needing experienced and independent engineering capability for aircraft lease-in, lease-out or mid-term inspections
- Private owners wanting to be sure that the aircraft they fly is airworthy, well managed and cost-effective
What we have to offer:
- Full Continuing Airworthiness Management support for your existing or future fleet under our EASA approval for a range of narrow-body airliners, business jets and general aviation aircraft;
- Ability to support your operations with a number of sub-contracted activities:
- Maintenance Program development and amendment
- Maintenance planning using a proven and reliable software
- Airworthiness directive analysis and planning
- Service bulletins analysis and planning
- Reliability monitoring, engine health monitoring
- Aircraft physical and records inspection for lessors, lessees and owners
- Airworthiness review of aircraft according to our EASA approval
- Support for import of aircraft into the EU
- Organizational documentation preparation (CAME, MOE, Training Manuals)
- Auditing services for organizations and aircraft (compliance monitoring, internal / external customer satisfaction, procedures implementation, documentation adequacy and compliance)
We have a qualified team ready to be of service and a pool of diverse professionals to call in order to satisfy your request.
Write to us with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a cost-effective solution.